The Hardmill Leather Cast Iron Skillet Handle Cover was designed out of a passion for cooking with cast iron, but being unsatisfied with the comfort and function of other handle covers available on the market. This handle cover is comfortable to hold in your hand, with the smooth curve of the leather fitting comfortably in your palm. The Kevlar thread is heat-resistant, so if flame touches it, the stitching will remain intact.
Our design allows you to easily slide the cover on and off when switching between skillets or placing a cast iron skillet in the oven (other leather handle covers can shrink, so you can't easily take them off). The leather will harden slightly over time as it comes in contact with heat, but this only enhances the form and function of the cover, letting it conform to the shape of your pan handles. We have enjoyed using this daily in our kitchens, and we feel confident you will enjoy it as well. As with all our products, we stand by what we make, and guarantee them to last.
4.5" long x 2" wide
- Fits classic tear drop handle shape
- Fits most cast iron pans No. 3 to No. 12 (rim-to-rim diameter approx. 6" - 11.75") 5.75" long x 2" wide
- Fits extra long handles
- Best for curved, or ergonomic handles
- Universal fit
- Easily slides on/off with patented design
- Comfortable design
- Gets better with use
- Patented design (Pat. No. 10912421)
- Double layered 4 oz. Oil-tanned full grain leather
- Kevlar heat-resistant thread
- Handcrafted in U.S.A.